Continuing with my fictional practice hall, The Sesh House, I decided to create a checkout screen for room reservations. As a challenge I chose an iPad format in landscape orientation. Overall I am pretty happy with my results.
- User must be able to cancel the payment process
- User must be able to edit their order
- User must be able to edit their billing and shipping address
- Text must have minimum color contrast of 4.5:1 with surrounding color
- Error messaging must be presented close to the field in error and the form field in error must have a visual cue.
- Keyboard focus indication must be highly visible on all interactive elements in the tab order
- The two edit buttons will need to have unique information added to their programmatic labels
- Add a mechanisim to change item quantity, delete item, or save for later in the Order Summary
- Reevaluate how the billing info is displayed
- Create an additinal view in potrait
I chose InDesign 2020 over Illustrator for this challenge and found the program to be very easy to manipulate and change on the fly.